Street-side bench allows for second patient, as well as full seated assessment.
Curb-side action area has all your equipment within arms reach, including the ALS bag in right-rear interior compartment.
Rear-mounted oxygen for accurate balance, providing a better ride and increasing chassis longevity.
Street-side bench allows better egress for EMS provider, freeing up the curbside for main action area.
Action area provided on curb side with equipment at your fingertips:
- Mobility seat allowing ease of access to patient and equipment
- Right-rear ALS interior cabinet
- Right-hand drawers at seat height LH and RH
- Left-hand sharps and waste
Curb-side action area
- Full patient controls
- A four-point belt harness system to provide a safe side-seat configuration with main airway seat and three-point belt
Take note of the side-entry door handle. Life Line is the only manufacturer to offer you a side-entry door handle at mid-body level for ease of exit. All this configured to minimize your movement and keep you seated and safely buckled in while allowing easy egress.